All products directly purchased from MistVapor USA official online store (http://www.mistvapor.com), except consumables and rebuildable products, are covered by warranty for a standard 30 days from the date of purchase ("warranty period").
In order to obtain these warranty services, please contact our Customer Service by email at [email protected] with a description of the problem along with your order ID number. Our customer service team will provide you with a RMA form and assist you in warranty services. Please note that unauthorized returns will be refused.
During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired /replaced within a reasonable period of time. Replacements will be only shipped after we receive your retuned defective product with an approved RMA from us. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your warranty request.
Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended that customers use delivery confirmation/tracking when shipping packages to www.mistvapor.com will not be responsible for any damaged, stolen or lost packages in transit.
We assume the cost for sending back the repaired/replacement products to the customer with USPS first class Due to the expense of internationally shipping, the customer is responsible for the costs of shipping to and from international addresses for returns, repairs and exchanges.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
- The problem is caused by improper treatment or unauthorized repair performed by any party other than MistVapor.
- The problem is caused by accident, abuse, misuse, contact or immersion in liquids, fire, or other external cause.
- The problem is caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended use described by MistVapor or from failure of following MistVapor instructions for use.
- The product or part has been modified in any way.
- The product or part has been used in conjunction with a modified part.
- The product has been used together with any parts from other brands other than MistVapor (including but not limited to charger, battery, and power cable).
- This warranty does not cover clearance products and consumable items including mouthpieces, cartridges, atomizers, coils, RBA, lanyards, and leather cases.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product. 9) The case, glass, or battery is damaged or worn.
- Warranty card and/or original receipt of purchase are not presented when requesting.
- The warranty period has expired.
We do not guarantee that our parts and products are compatible with those of other manufacturers or suppliers. MistVapor reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases. MistVapor may interpret and revise the content of this warranty at all times.